Wake the human overhaul
I finally found the files for Wake the human again. The original purpose of this was just to be a test while I had the trial version of RPGMaker MV over a weekend but I quite liked the idea - I mean, it's cats!
So, having the full lisence of the engine, I decided to go back and remaster this into something actually playable.
Changes so far:
- Changed the title screen menu, added credits scene (nothing in there yet)
- Added fance gauges to show Kitty's hunger and Human's annoyance
- Added menu buttons on the bottom for saving, volume options, exit and help (again, nothing in there, sry)
- Turned "select item" into an interaction menu (fixing to do there, too)
- Added a few new events
- Fill credits and help scene with info
- Fix some of the events
- General writing edits - insert stupid jokes!
- Balance the hunger, annoyance etc.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.